Badbea Community
October 30, 2014, 02:40:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome Badbea Families members!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Credits on Scotlands People  (Read 8980 times)
jenclark
Level 1 Member

« on: April 25, 2009, 08:49:59 AM »

Hello All,

Not sure if everyone already knows about this or not but if you register with Ancestral Scotland to recieve their quarterly newsletter you get 10 free credits at Scotland's People.

I have just tried it and it seems to work, you get an e-mail after you have registered with a code on it and then when you pop it into the voucher section when you go to buy credits at Scotlands People the credits show up  Grin

They have recently released the OPR Death & Burial registers, these are sparse but I am going to use my credits to have a wee look anyways!

Good luck all

Jenny

Searching for my Scots....Rutherford, Fulton, Nicoll, Tait, Williamson, Sandison, Sutherland, Gunn, McIntyre, Christie, Yuill, Craig, Donaldson, McCash, Hutton........
Bryce
Level 4 Member

Genealogists live life in the past lane

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2009, 02:33:39 PM »

Thanks for the heads up!
barb
Level 4 Member

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2009, 03:39:24 PM »

Thanks ever so! - free credits always come in handy. 
The early death records don't seem to exist for Latheron or for Kildonan. 
Information on the records is quite sketchy but if anyone wants to know about those for the parish of Loth - just ask me

Barb
jenclark
Level 1 Member

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2009, 12:07:03 AM »

Just realised that in my haste I didn't actually post the link to Ancestral Scotland....but I am guessing most of you have found it!

http://www.ancestralscotland.com/

The link to the newsletter registration is at the top on the left hand side Smiley

Jen

Searching for my Scots....Rutherford, Fulton, Nicoll, Tait, Williamson, Sandison, Sutherland, Gunn, McIntyre, Christie, Yuill, Craig, Donaldson, McCash, Hutton........
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: